My husband and I had the pleasure of staying one night at Kulaniapia. My cousin and her husband, who live in Kona recommended it. And, yes, they were right. We had breathtaking views of the water fall. Quick hikes were had in the morning and evening to waterfall and gardens. A nice stretchy yoga class in the morning. A wonderful personalized breakfast by our pagoda's cook and housekeeper. We would have stayed another night if they were not booked. I would love to come here again. It's the perfect way to adjust to island time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming Inn offering 10 rooms or a private guest house. Three waterfalls and a botanical garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hotel Hilo
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hilo, Hawaii