My wife and I have been there for one week during christmas. We had a nice room with all we need and a nice sight. Breakfast with fresh fruits and waffers made of the family let´s feel like at home.
Everything runs easy, from the arrival until the leaving. The area arround the houses are wonderfull, so you can walk through the bamboo trail to the pond with the waterfall. Everything is like it seems to be on the homepage. The owners are realy nice and help if you need it. So leaving their house was hard for us and even we live on the other side of the world we think to come back to this wonderfull place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming Inn offering 10 rooms or a private guest house. Three waterfalls and a botanical garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hotel Hilo
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hilo, Hawaii