My wife and I stay just one evening at the Inn but the place definitely exceeded expectations. We were the Prince Kalaukaua Room and I must say that is one of the most comfortable and relaxing evenings we have had a inn in a long time. Couple the gentle rain with a very comfortable bed and even though we stayed just one evening it was like stay three! Relaxing! In the morning the breakfast and coffee were outstanding and we able to take a walk down by the falls. We were the only ones there and it felt like we were on our own island!
Staff were great! Highly recommend
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming Inn offering 10 rooms or a private guest house. Three waterfalls and a botanical garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hotel Hilo
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hilo, Hawaii