We stayed at the Inn for 4 nights at the end of our honeymoon and frankly we were disappointed. On a positive note, the setting is beautiful, the waterfall is stunning and Leah our breakfast hostess was friendly. However, we were surprised by the lack of welcome, you're left to find your own way via white board directions. Our room only had one bed side table and nowhere to hang our clothes or unpack some items. Very basic accommodation and the bed was small. The owners failed to email directions after we phoned them and then when we saw them during our stay they were totally disinterested and avoided eye contact. It was the only place we stayed that we wouldn't recommend to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming Inn offering 10 rooms or a private guest house. Three waterfalls and a botanical garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hotel Hilo
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hilo, Hawaii