This was our second stay in 3 years and this year we stayed in the Pagoda house....it is quite charming and has the best view of any hotel bedroom EVER!! There is a raised bed platform and you can lie in bed and watch the most amazing waterfall. It is noisy though!!
The staff are very easy going and laid back and the breakfasts are lovely.
The only downsides are that there is no lock on the door to the Pagoda (Japanese sliding doors) and that it takes a good 15 minutes to drive to hilo but it is worth the trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming Inn offering 10 rooms or a private guest house. Three waterfalls and a botanical garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hotel Hilo
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hilo, Hawaii