The Inn is located outside of Hilo. I had a difficult time finding it at the beginning, but after looking at the website I found it easily. I wish when I called the Inn that I was treated in a more friendly way. It seemed I was bothering the person who answered. The Inn sits above Hilo so you have a nice view of the ocean and sunrise. The breakfast was good, especially looking at the waterfall and talking to other guests. The falls are amazing and the bamboo garden is special as well. The location I would say is very nice, but it wasn't a very warm environment. Again if I wouldn't have looked at the website again I wouldn't have found the kitchen to get a wine bottle openener. The young girl who served breakfast though made up for some. I just stayed one night there and for that and the price it was a good deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming Inn offering 10 rooms or a private guest house. Three waterfalls and a botanical garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo and Venere so you can book your The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hotel Hilo
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hilo, Hawaii