The inn is located about 30 minutes from the Hilo airport. The grounds are beautiful and well maintained. There is a walking path along the river and waterfalls that has an impressive collection of bamboo. But watch your step; the trail is sometimes muddy, slippery, and littered with fallen fruit. We stayed in the King Kamehameha Room, which was nicely furnished and very comfortable. It also provided a good view of the big waterfall from both the room's windows and balcony. The morning breakfast service was quite good. A cheerful attendant cooked eggs and waffles, and kept the small buffet stocked with some fruits, breads, and other breakfast foods. I recommend the Inn at Kulaniapia Falls for couples or individuals seeking a quiet and relaxing stay in near Hilo.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hotel
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hotel Hilo
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hilo, Hawaii
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming Inn offering four suites with waterfalls and a botanical garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.