My new wife and I went there on our honeymoon and loved it. You are literally next door to one of the most beautiful waterfalls on the entire island. I got great bonus points for how romantic it was. The property has a perfect little hike that goes down to the base of the waterfall (which you can swim in if you sign their waiver) and then it also goes through the owner's bamboo forest collection. So cool! It is also only a 5 minute drive into Hilo for dining at night. The breakfast also was delicious in the morning with a wide selection of eggs, fruit, bread, and also macadamia nut waffles! A real treat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming Inn offering 10 rooms or a private guest house. Three waterfalls and a botanical garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Despegar.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hotel Hilo
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hilo, Hawaii