We stayed in the lava room-huge room down stairs wth awesome shower and your own sliding glass door to a little area outside to sit. Beautiful back yard. Frogs are loud-but we loved it-made us sleep awesome w/ them and the rain! In old town, close to resturants. Owners super nice. We had to leave early next day-so we didn't get a chance to eat the delish breakfast:( But he did give us some fruit and a muffin to go. Would stay here again-for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy Hilo Bay views from this beautifully restored 1912 historic home in the heart of Hilo, close to all the wonderful markets, cafes and galleries that make Hilo so famous. Each room has a private lanai with views of magical koi ponds and/or Hilo Bay and are furnished with period antiques and unique island art. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hilo Bay Hale Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilo Bay Hotel Hilo
- Hilo Bay Bed And Breakfast
- Hilo Bay Hale Bed & Breakfast Hawaii