First of all we would like to thank Nicole for accommodating us to stay at the Naniloa, due to we have missed our flight back to Honolulu, and we had car rental problems. Plus it was late in the evening.
The room was perfect for us, besides sleeping in the car.
We look forward to staying again in the Naniloa in June 2015.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the relaxed pace of Hawaii Island when you stay at the iconic Hilo Naniloa Hotel, located near downtown Hilo's quaint shops and eclectic restaurants, and the Hilo Airport. A favorite destination of both kamaaina and visitors for generations, our waterfront hotel welcomes you with comfortable and affordable accommodations, sundeck and pool, golf course, and 24-hour front desk. As a bonus, when you book directly with Hilo Naniloa Hotel each guest receives a free round of 9-hole of golf for every day of your stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hilo Naniloa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naniloa Volcanoes Hotel Hilo
- Hawaii Naniloa Hotel Hilo
- Naniloa Volcanoes Hilo
- Hi Naniloa Hotel Hilo
- Hilo Naniloa Hotel Hawaii