As other reviews have stated, yes there are major renovations taking place and they start working fairly early in the morning. I felt like I was in the same room with the people next to me. I could hear every cough and sneeze.
On the pro side, when the renovations are done, it will probably be the nicest place to stay on the Hilo side. We will continue to stay here because it is usually only for a night or two and the beds are much more comfortable than other hotels in the area.
I am very excited about the Uncle Willie K's that will be opening where the lounge used to be. Good things are happening for this place, I am excited to see it when it is all finished.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the relaxed pace of Hawaii Island when you stay at the iconic Hilo Naniloa Hotel, located near downtown Hilo's quaint shops and eclectic restaurants, and the Hilo Airport. A favorite destination of both kamaaina and visitors for generations, our waterfront hotel welcomes you with comfortable and affordable accommodations, sundeck and pool, golf course, and 24-hour front desk. As a bonus, when you book directly with Hilo Naniloa Hotel each guest receives a free round of 9-hole of golf for every day of your stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilo Naniloa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naniloa Volcanoes Hotel Hilo
- Hawaii Naniloa Hotel Hilo
- Naniloa Volcanoes Hilo
- Hi Naniloa Hotel Hilo
- Hilo Naniloa Hotel Hawaii