Stayed to night in this hotel. Renovations strongly recommended...dirty floors, terrible elevators. Some rooms are renovated, these are ok. Ask for oceanview rooms these are mostly renovated and the view is really nice. We paid for the breakfast, but as we arrived the lady in the lobby told us, that they don't provide breakfast anymore!!!!
The good news...almost all hotels in Hilo are in the same condition, due to a governmental problem, so its your choice...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the relaxed pace of Hawaii Island when you stay at the iconic Hilo Naniloa Hotel, located near downtown Hilo's quaint shops and eclectic restaurants, and the Hilo Airport. A favorite destination of both kamaaina and visitors for generations, our waterfront hotel welcomes you with comfortable and affordable accommodations, sundeck and pool, golf course, business center, and 24-hour front desk. As a bonus, when you book directly with Hilo Naniloa Hotel you'll receive a free round of 9-hole of golf! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, BookIt.com, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hilo Naniloa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naniloa Volcanoes Hotel Hilo
- Hawaii Naniloa Hotel Hilo
- Naniloa Volcanoes Hilo
- Hi Naniloa Hotel Hilo
- Hilo Naniloa Hotel Hawaii