Stayed here for a couple of nights in late March. The location is great, waterfront overlookiing Hilo Harbor. No sign for the hotel, which was a little strange...
The public spaces in hotel are in terrible shape -- bars, restaurants and shops all closed. Floor numbers are spraypainted onto the wall. Phones don't work.
We had a corner room on the 7th floor, which was surprisingly nice. Floor to ceiling windows (dirty) and a wrap-around balcony. The room was recently renovated, clean and nice -- big bathroom.
Rumor has it that the hotel would be renovated beginning in April 2014 -- wait till it's done and give it a shot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the relaxed pace of Hawaii Island when you stay at the iconic Hilo Naniloa Hotel, located near downtown Hilo's quaint shops and eclectic restaurants, and the Hilo Airport. A favorite destination of both kamaaina and visitors for generations, our waterfront hotel welcomes you with comfortable and affordable accommodations, sundeck and pool, golf course, and 24-hour front desk. As a bonus, when you book directly with Hilo Naniloa Hotel each guest receives a free round of 9-hole of golf for every day of your stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Booking.com and EasyToBook so you can book your Hilo Naniloa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naniloa Volcanoes Hotel Hilo
- Hawaii Naniloa Hotel Hilo
- Naniloa Volcanoes Hilo
- Hi Naniloa Hotel Hilo
- Hilo Naniloa Hotel Hawaii