I stayed at this hotel several times. If you like modern shapes, unusual design, this hotel is a change of pace. It has a cold and spacious feel, probably due to the white color everywhere. In the room it's like being in a modern art museum. Very different than your common chain hotel.
Room charge is reasonable, but breakfast prices seemed steep to me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the relaxed pace of Hawaii Island when you stay at the iconic Hilo Naniloa Hotel, located near downtown Hilo's quaint shops and eclectic restaurants, and the Hilo Airport. A favorite destination of both kamaaina and visitors for generations, our waterfront hotel welcomes you with comfortable and affordable accommodations, sundeck and pool, golf course, business center, and 24-hour front desk. As a bonus, when you book directly with Hilo Naniloa Hotel you'll receive a free round of 9-hole of golf! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilo Naniloa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naniloa Volcanoes Hotel Hilo
- Hawaii Naniloa Hotel Hilo
- Naniloa Volcanoes Hilo
- Hi Naniloa Hotel Hilo
- Hilo Naniloa Hotel Hawaii