We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The guest house, property and views of Kealakeua Bay are beautiful. We awoke every morning to the peaceful sound of birds and enjoyed a delicious breakfast on the lanai. Don't miss the outdoor lava rock shower.
The best snorkeling on the island is in the bay below Ka'awa Loa. Rent kayaks at the wharf and paddle across the bay to the Captain Cook monument. Fantastic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sophisticated, plantation-style B&B ideally located directly above Kealakekua Bay. Offers luxury amenities such as an outdoor hot tub, a traditional Hawaiian cedar steam, outdoor lava rock showers, a wrap-around lanai with a Hawaiian daybed, a fireplace, and an unobstructed view of the South Kona coastline! The perfect place to base your Big Island adventures! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Ka'awa Loa Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ka`Awa Loa Plantation Hotel Captain Cook
- Ka'Awa Loa Plantation Hawaii/Captain Cook