My wife and I stayed at Ka'awa from March 25-27, 2013. Michael and Greg were wonderful hosts. Our room was very nice. We could use the kitchen facilities to cook our meals if we wished. The wrap around lanai with the view of the grounds and the ocean in the distance was great. The wonderful breakfast that Michael cooked up every morning would get you through most of the day. This was a great location for exploring the western side of the island. Many interesting places to visit within a short distance.
Port Edwards, WI
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sophisticated, plantation-style B&B ideally located directly above Kealakekua Bay. Offers luxury amenities such as an outdoor hot tub, a traditional Hawaiian cedar steam, outdoor lava rock showers, a wrap-around lanai with a Hawaiian daybed, a fireplace, and an unobstructed view of the South Kona coastline! The perfect place to base your Big Island adventures! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Ka'awa Loa Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ka`Awa Loa Plantation Hotel Captain Cook
- Ka'Awa Loa Plantation Hawaii/Captain Cook