“A must do while in Jackson for the beer and food enthusiast” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Q Roadhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 15 Restaurants in Wilson
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub, Barbecue, Family Fare
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hwy 22
Transit: Calico bus stop.
Description: From the Jackson Hole restaurant experts who brought you Rendezvous Bistro, Q Roadhouse & Brewing Co., Located on Teton Village Road is a Jackson Hole hot spot. The menu is a fun mix of eclectic roadhouse fare. Craft beer is brewed on site with Roadhouse Brewery and a full bar and extensive wine list are available. Conveniently located between downtown Jackson Hole and Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Q should definitely top your list of places not to be missed.
Orange, Texas
“A must do while in Jackson for the beer and food enthusiast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

We recently went on vacation to Jackson/Teton Village and was told that Q Roadhouse was a must do. These guys recently added on a brewery and they are CRUSHING it! Their house brewed beer and BBQ was phenomenal!

The food was outstanding. I had the ribs with the white cheddar grits and my wife had the pork chop with cornbread pudding and collard greens. My ribs were falling off of the bone with just the right amount of seasoning, paired perfectly with the spicy BBQ sauce. My wifes pork chop was the best pork chop I have ever tried in my life. Needless to say we had happy plates. Our server also happened to be the pastry chef and talked us in to ordering some dessert. We had the monkey bread and I couldn't have been happier.

While we were there we caught some live music as well. Had a great time. We will be going back in the future.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
finediningllc, Owner at Q Roadhouse, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our summer menu and the new craft beers we're brewing in house. It was a pleasure to have you both in and we look forward to the opportunity to have you back in the future!

Bainbridge Island, Washington
“YUM – an easy walk from the Fireside Resort!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

What a treat tucked away in Wilson, WY! Great ambiance, service and food! We enjoyed a lovely meal and a great glass of brew at an affordable price point. CHOOSE this one when you want to tuck away to a quieter place, off the main grid.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
finediningllc, Public Relations Manager at Q Roadhouse, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Thanks for dining with us while you were staying at Fireside! Happy to hear you enjoyed your dining experience, from the ambiance and our in-house brewed craft beer to the service and food. We'd love to have you join us again in the future!
Austin, Texas
“Poor Service and Ok Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Walked over from Fireside Resort to get some food to go. The bartender was rude and when I got back to the cabin I found that he got the order wrong too. Not recommended, although they do have good beer :)

Visited May 2013
Thanks for the feedback. Sorry to hear your service experience wasn't up to our usual standards. Providing friendly, attentive service is very important to us. With to go orders, as with every order, we try to ensure it is executed with great accuracy. We certainly would welcome feedback if an order is incorrect in any way so we are able to rectify the situation. Thanks for walking over while you were staying at Fireside. If you find yourself in the area in the future, I hope you'll give us another try.
Santa Barbara, California
“excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

delicious food, great atmosphere, friendly waitstaff. the shrimp and grits are fantastic. would definitely recommend!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
That's what we love to hear! Thanks for sharing with us. The shrimp and grits are certainly a must-try item on the menu. Thanks for coming in. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Pennsylvania
“Go here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

I'll begin by saying I am NOT the BBQ lover that my husband is. I'm usually frustrated because I can't find anything on a typical bbq house menu that I want to eat. This place turned that rule upside down. Several tempting non-BBQ entrees but I was drawn to the well-described pan-seared chicken with herbed mashed, spinach with garlic and wild mushroom gravy. Absolutely heavenly. Comfort food on a sophisticated level. Louisiana ribs with BBQ beans and cornbread kept my guy satisfied. Cool ambiance. Great beer selections. Great service.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thanks for coming in and for the thoughtful review! Happy to hear you were able to find a dish you loved. As you found, we have a great variety of other salads, sandwiches and entrees, including the pan seared chicken, to offer guests with all varieties of palates. Thanks for dining with us. Cheers!