We had a great time at the Bentwood Inn. We enjoyed the dinner, breakfast and chatting with the other guests. We enjoyed seeing the Moose and the deer in the back yard early in the morning. Rachel and Neil are very helpful and very inviting. Next time we are in Jackson, WY this is where we are going to stay! Thanks for the great hospitality!
- Also Known As:
- Bentwood Inn Jackson Hole Hotel
- Bentwood Inn Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson Hole
- Bentwood Inn Jackson Hole WY - Wilson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bentwood Inn is a luxurious log lodge situated in the heart of Grand Teton and Yellowstone Country. Quiet, secluded yet close to everything you will want to do on your Jackson Hole vacation, it is just five miles from world famous skiing at Teton Village. Just beyond is the south gate to Grand Teton National Park. Head five miles in the other direction and you are in the town of Jackson. Each room has a private fireplace and every stay includes a full breakfast, described by Frommer's Travel Guide as "hearty and sumptuous." Hors d'oeuvres are served each evening and chocolate chip cookies and fresh fruit 24/7. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, T4B, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Fareportal , Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Bentwood Inn Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.