We loved this beautiful B&B. A true luxury log cabin with beautiful great room and immaculate private room with fantasic bedding and view of Cottonwood forest. Breakfast was a wonderful mix of homemade treats. We used the in house mountain bikes (and helmets) to bike the very pleasant bike path up to Teton Village for lunch and views of Tetons beyond. A short car ride had us in Jackson old town and up into Grand Teton National Park. A short walk took us to the shores of the Snake River for a picnic and some fishing. In short, the Inn is perfectly located to access so much of what this area has to offer. And at the end of the day you had a quiet, homey, beautiful place to rest, relax and visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bentwood Inn is a luxurious log lodge situated in the heart of Grand Teton and Yellowstone Country. Quiet, secluded yet close to everything you will want to do on your Jackson Hole vacation, it is just five miles from world famous skiing at Teton Village. Just beyond is the south gate to Grand Teton National Park. Head five miles in the other direction and you are in the town of Jackson. Each room has a private fireplace and every stay includes a full breakfast, described by Frommer's Travel Guide as "hearty and sumptuous." Hors d'oeuvres are served each evening and chocolate chip cookies and fresh fruit 24/7. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Bentwood Inn Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bentwood Inn Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson Hole
- Bentwood Inn Jackson Hole WY - Wilson