This is a beautiful B&B - the cabin is luxurious but also very cozy. Our hosts, Debra and Lee were incredibly helpful. They prepared an enormous breakfast every morning with everything you could possible want, and a cheese and cracker plate every evening. This was great to return to after a long day of skiing. We actually stayed here over Christmas, and Debra and Lee cooked up an amazing meal on Christmas day, practically a Thanksgiving feast.
Location is also great, just a short 10 minute drive into town and to the ski lifts, but feels like it's out in the wilderness. One day a giant moose walked right up to our bedroom window.
Overall, I highly recommend staying here. Beautiful lodge, wonderful hosts, great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bentwood Inn is a luxurious log lodge situated in the heart of Grand Teton and Yellowstone Country. Quiet, secluded yet close to everything you will want to do on your Jackson Hole vacation, it is just five miles from world famous skiing at Teton Village. Just beyond is the south gate to Grand Teton National Park. Head five miles in the other direction and you are in the town of Jackson. Each room has a private fireplace and every stay includes a full breakfast, described by Frommer's Travel Guide as "hearty and sumptuous." Hors d'oeuvres are served each evening and chocolate chip cookies and fresh fruit 24/7. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, T4B, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Bentwood Inn Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bentwood Inn Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson Hole
- Bentwood Inn Jackson Hole WY - Wilson