“Best bruschetta ever!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 15 Restaurants in Wilson
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Family Fare
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Pizza Lane
Transit: Public transit stops at front door.
Description: Join us at the Calico Restaurant, Jackson Hole's favorite neighborhood eating establishment. Since 1966 the family friendly Calico has been serving great, value oriented dinners to locals and visitors alike. Italian specialties including hand thrown pizza, plus locally raised, grass fed beef, free-range, organic chicken, fresh fish, hearty salads, and fresh made breads and desserts. Enjoy the outside deck while the kids play on the one and one half acre lawn. Full bar. www.calicorestaurant.com
Jackson, Wyoming, United States
“Best bruschetta ever!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

My boyfriend and I came here for the first time and got to try numerous pizza's and their bruschetta. It has been a long time since I've had good bruschetta so I was pleasantly surprised! The pizza was really good too. I'm rating it my favorite in Jackson Hole! Reasonable prices too!

Visited January 2014

Minnesota, USA
“Poor choice for Italian food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

I'm normally easy to please, but this place was a disappointment. We had 3 things, all were average to below average for an Italian restaurant. I expected some Alfredo sauce on my alfredo sauce meal !! none to be found..............and the bar, lets just say I've never had such a rotten pour of wine, not even an inch in the glass, and the waiter says "yeah, I thought it seemed like a short pour"..........but didn't offer to do ANYTHING about it...........really ? The place had nice ambience, was clean, service was quick, but they have to get the basics right. I'd recommend most anywhere else as there are lots of options in Jackson, and this one isn't worth the $$.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“Favorite Pizza since 1965”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

Great pizza eat in or take out. Very casual, 5 min from Teton Village. Great place after a long day on the slopes.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
JACKSON
“Just had my b-day part at The Calico”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

My birthday was Dec 27th and we had a little party at The Calico. It was wonderful. They took delivery of my cake (that I didn't know about) and they took really great care of our group. We had wonderful pizza and a realliy nice time. One of the owners even came by to wish me happy birthday. It was a wonderful evening!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Good Italian Food in a nice cozy setting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

This is a great reasonably priced Italian restaurant near Teton Village. The environment is warm and welcoming and the staff is attentive. We got garlic bread as an appetizer and it was terrific with garlic and pesto. The chicken Alfredo was unusual with tomatoes and mushrooms but very enjoyable.

Visited December 2013