“great slopes” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 16 Attractions in Wilson
Type: Gear rentals
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy Ski Butlers award-winning ski and snowboard rental delivery service, all for the same price or less than most ski shops. Ski Butlers carries NEW equipment from Rossignol, Dynastar, Smith and more. Ski Butlers serves the entire Jackson Hole Valley, including Teton Village, Wilson and the Town of Jackson.
Willow Springs, Missouri
11 attraction reviews
“great slopes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

the slopes are awesome, the staff is great, if you staying in town transportation is provided either private or by the blue bus, it's a great time

Visited February 2014
SkiButlers, General Manager at Ski Butlers, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Thanks for the great review. Ski Butlers prides itself on listening to our customer feedback. It's great to hear positive feedback that we will relate to our entire team!

Chad Capece

Florence, South Carolina
5 attraction reviews
“Great idea”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

This service is a great idea. We skied and snowboarded. They delivered the equipment to our room & picked it up from the hotel when we were done. The equipment was new equipment & in great shape. The person who delivered the equipment, Andy, went out of his way to make certain we were satisfied. This took all of the hassle our of renting equipment.

Visited January 2014
SkiButlers, General Manager at Ski Butlers, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Thank you for the sincere review. Our #1 Core Value is to "Deliver Legendary Service", and it gives us great pride to know that your experience was excellent. We look forward to delivering our service to you in the future.
Buffalo
“excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

easy, flexible, honest, on time.
When I booked, I mentioned a discount through the condo rental place we were renting from. They immediately honored it, which was reflected in the emailed receipt. A short time later, a second emailed receipt appeared with an even further discount. They didn't have to give it to me, but they did!

Visited December 2013
Thank you so much for your review! We greatly appreciate your positive feedback, and our team was very excited to see such a glowing review. See you next winter!
Boston, Massachusetts
“Amazing service from Ski Butlers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

My sister and I were visiting Jackson Hole for the first time, and were nervous about renting. Chad, the manager, was excellent and extremely knowledgable. The skis and boots were all brand new - they still had the tags on them! Being beginner skiers, he made sure the skis were suitable for us and they were perfect. It made for an amazing trip - well worth it and most definately recommended!

Visited November 2013
Thank you for such a positive review. We were more than glad to help you get skis for your girlfriend! Have a great winter.
Boulder, Colorado, United States
“Top notch customer service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

When looking to buy skis for my girlfriend this winter, I stumbled across skibutlers.com. The company was selling last years rental skis at a deep discount, so I called to inquire about different models and the conditions of the skis. Everyone that I spoke with was very helpful and knowledgeable. After finally settling on a make and model, I placed my order online. The next day the GM of Ski Butlers in Jackson emailed me personally to tell me that he had shipped my skis. He went on to say that he hoped I was doing well. It is very refreshing to have interactions with companies that care about customer service and that cater to the needs of their clients! Two thumbs up! Let Ski Butlers take care of you this winter!

Visited November 2013