“Great spot” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Coachman Inn Motel

Coachman Inn Motel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Thermopolis
Coachman Inn Motel
You added Coachman Inn Motel to your Saves list
112 Hwy 20 S, Thermopolis, WY 82443   |
Ranked #2 of 2 Thermopolis B&B and Inns
miami
“Great spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Great Spot! The family that owns the place is great- been there 4 times- and will always go back. They are super helpful and always willing to help out. I can not wait to go back. Great snow storm made everything beautiful and the fact that they are friendly to hunters make it awesome. Thank you again!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Wyoming, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

My wife,myself and our granddaughter stayed 1 night on the 2nd of August 2012. We found it very clean, really friendly and had a wonderful comp. breakfast in the morning. Great place to stay and the price was reasonable also.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Scotland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

We stopped here for one night while on our way to Yellowstone. The girl at the front desk was very friendly and helpful and showed us the rooms available, the guy who was around was also friendly. The girl told us breakfast was hot (we had seen this in an advert with 'hot breakfast and fast internet' ) and we would get waffles, biscuits and gravy and eggs. I have just read the other reviews and when we arrived at 8a.m. there was only biscuits and gravy, eggs all gone, the guy around was on the phone, the cereal was finished and so were the bowls, so we had to ask for both, he did not mention or offer eggs in any form, very disappointing as we are Brits and not into biscuits and gravy, though I did enjoy a hot biscuit with butter. The internet was also not as advertised as it was also intermittent as a previous review stated. The rooms were adequate for the money with fridge and microwave but the aircon is very dated. In all we have had much better value in other places for the money so were disappointed here and I wonder if we were just unlucky when I read the other reviews.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Denver, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

This was a nice place to stay. It was a little dated but very clean! The owner was outstanding! He did a lot of little extra things to make our stay pleasant. You can tell he is putting time and effort into his business. It is a good value for the price.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Madison, WI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

The beds are comfortable, the breakfast is hot and delicious, and the coffee is good! There is no such thing as fancy in Thermopolis, but the beds here are the most comfortable I have ever slept in, in a hotel. Front desk staff are all super friendly, and I will not stay at any other hotel in Thermopolis, ever again. It is just a very nice place to stay.

Room Tip: They have a wide variety of rooms, including one that has 4 queen beds and a set of twin bunks. All...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Fort Collins, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

I passes this place 3 times while looking for a place to stay in Thermopolis for the night. I called on a couple places that all rates in the low $100 range. Finally I called on the Coachman Inn and got a room for under $75.

Service was excellent - Front Desk gentleman was polite and respectful, front entry was clean and comfortable. Rooms are decent for this price range - big and came with a refridge and microwave.

Coffee served early, breakfast was out of this world - I am not even a biscuits and gravy guy and they were delicious with the eggs.

This isn't a destination hotel, but its a nice quiet place to stay on your way to Cody or Yellowstone. The Value of this place was high - I got my money's worth. I would stay here again in a heartbeat, I would not hesitate to bring my kids.

My one beef is with the internet - it was intermittant - I think they just need to reset their modem every couple days. I don't think a movie would stream well here. There was some interuptions in the service. But It would not keep me from staying here.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Springville, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012 via mobile

Spotless room, nice price, dead easy to find. I was expecting a nice cold cereal and waffle breakfast, but when we stayed there they also had scrambled eggs along with biscuits and gravy!

The very nice guy who helped us was obviously Hell-bent on making his guests happy. I was amazed, and will stay at the Coachman Inn whenever possible.

• Stayed June 2012

Been to Coachman Inn Motel? Share your experiences!