We spent a night at Hotel Terra for our anniversary in a one bedroom suite and were very impressed. The rooms are beautifully appointed and all done in an eco-conscious manner which we appreciated. The suite was decorated in a modern style and very clean. If you were staying for several nights, the fully stocked kitchen would be a nice asset. The living room area was very comfortable and the views of the ski area from our windows was lovely. The staff was friendly and helpful and made sure that we had everything we needed. Additionally, the restaurant choices in the hotel are top-notch. We had dinner at Osteria and breakfast at the cafe and both were excellent.
I highly recommend Hotel Terra for your Jackson Hole vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole is an eco-boutique hotel that emphasizes modern design as well as environmental responsibility. This luxury green hotel is one of just five LEED certified hotels in the US. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Jetsetter, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Terra Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terra Jackson Hole Hotel
- Terra Jackson Hole Teton Village
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole Teton Village