Our visit to the Teton and Yellowstone environs was enhanced by our stay at Hotel Terra. The hotel is the perfect blend of comfort and accomodation. The staff we found to be exemplary both knowlegable and eager to help regardless of position. The desk staff as well as the bell staff were more than willing to answer any and all questions. We did not need to await the services of the concierge. The facility is, in our mind, equal to the best hotels we have ever had the pleasure to stay in. Most important to us, however, it is not ostentatious. The staff, as I pointed out, was helpful; not annoying. The "green" theme, considering the gorgeous environs, was appreciated. Osteria, the restaurant in the hotel is excellent. Make reservations, however. It is very popular, and for good reason. Laundry room on each floor was free of charge with detergent and dryer sheets supplied as well: Greatly appreciated during our 9-day stay.
Lest I forget, the website is a pleasure to navigate. The Hotel Terra is the only place we would consider staying when we return to Jackson Hole.
Boonton Township NJ
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole is an eco-boutique hotel that emphasizes modern design as well as environmental responsibility. This luxury green hotel is one of just five LEED certified hotels in the US. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Terra Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terra Jackson Hole Hotel
- Terra Jackson Hole Teton Village
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole Teton Village