We stayed in a standard room which was a normal hotel room rather than an apartment. When I say "normal" I wish all hotel room were as luxurious and tastefully decorated as this one! The bed was as comfortable as any I can ever remember! We loved the twin sinks in the bathroom. A small reservation might be that stepping into the bath for a shower might be tricky for an older person. The room was well equipped with everything you could reasonably need. It was roomy too although I was bemused at the amount of wasted space in the lobby area until I remembered this is a ski resort. I guess this area is needed for equipment stowage and for drying clothes etc. We were lucky to stay here before the Republicans shut down the national parks and thought Teton village was a great base for exploring Grand Teton National Park. The rooftop hot tub/plunge pool was a great late afternoon chill out zone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole is an eco-boutique hotel that emphasizes modern design as well as environmental responsibility. This luxury green hotel is one of just five LEED certified hotels in the US. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Splendia, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Jetsetter and Venere so you can book your Hotel Terra Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terra Jackson Hole Hotel
- Terra Jackson Hole Teton Village
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole Teton Village