The room was beautiful I've ever stayed in, very comfortable. The infinity pool outside on the third floor overlooking the town and mountains was heated to 80 or 85 degrees so we could enjoy on the chilly day we were there. If that weren't enough, they had a very large jacuzzi on the sixth floor that gave you a beautiful view of the mountains and was delightful. Treat yourself and also enjoy their wonderful spa. It was delightful. Wish I had a reason to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole is an eco-boutique hotel that emphasizes modern design as well as environmental responsibility. This luxury green hotel is one of just five LEED certified hotels in the US. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Splendia, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Jetsetter and Venere so you can book your Hotel Terra Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terra Jackson Hole Hotel
- Terra Jackson Hole Teton Village
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole Teton Village