We stayed here at the beginning and the end of our vacation in Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks. It was a great place to stay in the summer to access Grand Teton. The Moose-Wilson Road was a short ride to the park entrance. It was particularly hot during our stay and we appreciated the air conditioning for sleeping. The room was clean and quiet, we were in the annex building and we had plenty of room and two sinks in the bathroom with plenty of space. It should be noted that the Moose-Wilson Road is closed in winter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole is an eco-boutique hotel that emphasizes modern design as well as environmental responsibility. This luxury green hotel is one of just five LEED certified hotels in the US. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Splendia and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Terra Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terra Jackson Hole Hotel
- Terra Jackson Hole Teton Village
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole Teton Village