It's my wife's birthday so I decided to splurge and take her on a trip, ending this weekend. I had booked the Four Seasons as a super splurge, but when she found out how much that cost, she asked me to look for somewhere more reasonably priced (this is one of the reasons I love her). I looked here on TA and saw the great reviews Hotel Terra received, called, got a very good price, loved their customer service, and am so glad we decided to stay here. From the minute we arrived, we were treated almost like royalty. And when we got to the room, we were super impressed by everything -- the bedding, decor, view of the mountain (overlooking the gondola and tram), bathroom with jetted tub, and a special birthday gift beyond belief. My wife used the spa (it's her birthday!) and loved their services and I hiked around the area. We're eating at their Osteria Restaurant tonight and the menu looked phenomenal, and when I told the wonderful conceirge my special dietary needs, she immediately called and informed them. This hotel is high end, warm, and casual and I love it. You should stay here!
- Also Known As:
- Terra Jackson Hole Hotel
- Terra Jackson Hole Teton Village
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole Teton Village
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole is an eco-boutique hotel that emphasizes modern design as well as environmental responsibility. This luxury green hotel is one of just five LEED certified hotels in the US. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Splendia, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, Amex, Orbitz, Otel, Venere, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Terra Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.