eco hotel terra is taking care of the environment at the same time that they are taking care of you. the rooms are luxurious and quiet and the staff couldn’t be more friendly and helpful. the spa and the outdoor hot tubs couldn’t be more relaxing. the cafe in the hotel has a fantastic breakfast and lunch menu with a side area for kids to play while you sip on a latte or have a meal. the design and menu of the italian restaurant in the hotel, osteria, creates the essence that you just stepped off the streets of milan. so you get to come to jackson and go to italy at the same time. there are other options for dining at the village which are the spur, the four seasons hotel, the coular, and the moose. each place having it’s own unique flair. the activities for individuals and families at the village in the summer are endless. i have stayed at all of the hotels in teton village and hotel terra is hands down my favorite. i highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole is an eco-boutique hotel that emphasizes modern design as well as environmental responsibility. This luxury green hotel is one of just five LEED certified hotels in the US. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Terra Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terra Jackson Hole Hotel
- Terra Jackson Hole Teton Village
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole Teton Village