My wife and I love to take a yearly off season trip to Jackson hole. Its quiet, not too many tourists, and the weather is cooler. In the last 10 years we tried almost all of the hotels in Teton Village and some in Jackson Hole city. This one was the best experience of all. The hotel is just fantastic. Allie, at the front desk, as well as the concierge, went out of their way to help me with my plans. You have to understand that this is the off season and Teton village amenities and grocery are often closed. Many restaurants are closed and most hotels run on a limited staff. The concierge still sent someone to town (15 mils away) to purchase my surprise welcoming gift for my wife's birthday: flowers, white chocolate and our favorite Prosecco. They upgraded our room and were incredibly courteous. Basically, the best customer service I have received in Jackson Hole to date. That, in contrast to the worst experience that is still worth mentioning, at the Snake River Lodge, few years back at the same time of the year. Because of Hotel Terra's great customer service, we are planning another trip in September. I am glad to know I will not have to try a different hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole is an eco-boutique hotel that emphasizes modern design as well as environmental responsibility. This luxury green hotel is one of just five LEED certified hotels in the US. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Splendia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Terra Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terra Jackson Hole Hotel
- Terra Jackson Hole Teton Village
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole Teton Village