Our family has historically been a 'tropical' resort family, but this spring break we decided to try something different, so we decided to go the winter route and stay in Jackson Hole.
My wife did some extensive research on hotels and decided on the Hotel Terra. Overall, it is beautiful and well-appointed. Here are some particulars:
The room has all of the amenities you may need. Dishes, full size refrigerator, stove and oven, coffee maker (and coffee, sugar, etc.), and dishwasher. Our room had a pull down bed, a couch and a separate master bedroom. The two bathrooms were excellent for us and our two children.
Housekeeping was awesome. They were timely, cleaned in an exceptional manner, and were very nice.
The beds were comfortable although my pillow was a litle stiff. Overall, I still got some great sleep.
Everytime we stepped off of the elevator, the front desk staff always had a pleasant hello for us. Very nice group of people who were always willing to help. My wife had some pre-travel conversations with the concierge staff, and ALL of them were very responsible and informative. They also set up a snowmobile tour for us which was so much fun. I highly recommend that you connect with them before your arrival.
We came at a time when the resort was winding down, which was actually nice. We were able to get into any restaurant we wanted, with no wait, and everyone was so kind.
Also, be ready for resort prices. if you are looking for a $5.00 burger meal, go down the hill to McDonalds. Some of the places could use some 'sprucing up' (not at Hotel Terra), but overall, your appetitie will be satisfied. Hotel Terra does have a very good cafe with some excellent breakfast meals and coffee drinks.
We had a car, but we are slightly obsessive about controlling our own schedule. There were always busses and shuttles available for anyone who wanted to get back to the City of Jackson, although we never rode them. In my opinion, I am sure you could get away without a car up here.
I would definitley stay here again. Hotel Terra has customer service figured out. Beautiful place and you cannot go wrong staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole is an eco-boutique hotel that emphasizes modern design as well as environmental responsibility. This luxury green hotel is one of just five LEED certified hotels in the US. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Splendia, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Terra Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terra Jackson Hole Hotel
- Terra Jackson Hole Teton Village
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole Teton Village