My husband and I stayed here on our way to Yellowstone in October 2012. It was off season for skiing however the property was still beautiful and we greatly enjoyed our stay. We only stayed one night. Next time we go to Yellowstone we will probably stay two nights at this hotel and one less night in the park where the hotels leave much to be desired.
The bathroom was our favorite part of the room--air tub, heated floor, and it's own temperature control. Just wonderful!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole is an eco-boutique hotel that emphasizes modern design as well as environmental responsibility. This luxury green hotel is one of just five LEED certified hotels in the US. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Jetsetter, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Terra Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terra Jackson Hole Hotel
- Terra Jackson Hole Teton Village
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole Teton Village