My wife and I stayed at the Hotel Terra in Teton Village for 4 nights / 3 days over the last weekend in march 2008. We paid about $210 per night for late season and the hotel seemed about half full.
When we arrived they put us in a room with 2 queen beds. We had reserved a King, so I asked to be moved. This was a mistake! The regular king rooms are really small, so it would have been better to keep the room with the queens.
The only other bad thing was that was no underground parking, but they charged you $18 per day to leave the car out front where I had parked it!
Otherwise, it was a good stay. The Osteria restaurant was really good and so was the morning cafe. The skiing was awesome, even late season. The bed was very comfy and we didn't have the problems with the TV that other reviewers seem to have had.
The decor was hip and modern. They give you a big lecture on the eco-angle when you get there, but other than not getting new towels daily , it didn't make an impact on our stay.
All in all I wouldn't pay the $500 per night others paid in peak season but for $210 per night late season seems like a pretty good deal and I was happy with it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole is an eco-boutique hotel that emphasizes modern design as well as environmental responsibility. This luxury green hotel is one of just five LEED certified hotels in the US. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Terra Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terra Jackson Hole Hotel
- Terra Jackson Hole Teton Village
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole Teton Village