Four of us stayed for a week. Rooms are good size and have all the basic amenities. The hotel bar seems to attract 20~30 somethings without kids. A good place to grab drinks after skiing and meet people. We were 5 minutes walk to the gondola which was the main reason we booked this hotel. Free breakfast service, get what you pay for there...same options daily. All around this is a great hotel for the money spent compared to surrounding options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your passport to the ultimate Jackson Hole adventure is here at The Inn at Jackson Hole in Teton Village, Wyoming. Our Jackson Hole hotel is located at the base of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, steps from the entrance to Grand Teton National Park, and an hour from Yellowstone National Park. We offer old fashioned western hospitality, comfortable lodging in Jackson Hole, and a local's familiarity with the places that make this area of the world unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Inn at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Jackson Hole Hotel Teton Village
- Inn Jackson Hole
- Inn At Jackson Hole Teton Village