Is it a fancy hotel? No. Is it decent? Yes. It costs one-half to one-third of what the luxury hotels nearby charge and (as often happens in life) you get about what you pay for. The room was clean, the staff was competent and we had a pretty good stay. The location is amazing (100 yard walk to the tram) and the parking situation was excellent. I think it is pretty bizarre that other reviewers are doing all this fault finding on a property that is the most affordable in Teton Village. I was raised with a silver spoon in my mouth, so I can relate to being accustomed to opulent surroundings, but what are you expecting when you are paying so little compared to the nearby hotel options?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your passport to the ultimate Jackson Hole adventure is here at The Inn at Jackson Hole in Teton Village, Wyoming. Our Jackson Hole hotel is located at the base of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, steps from the entrance to Grand Teton National Park, and an hour from Yellowstone National Park. We offer old fashioned western hospitality, comfortable lodging in Jackson Hole, and a local's familiarity with the places that make this area of the world unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Inn at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Jackson Hole Hotel Teton Village
- Inn Jackson Hole
- Inn At Jackson Hole Teton Village