Stayed here during a 4-day family vacation to the area. Found little to complain about regarding The Inn. The room was comfortable and quiet, and every staff member we met was helpful and friendly. Other reviews note that the pool is small. Truth is that it is on the small side, but fairly typical for a hotel, and the views from it and the hot tub are nice, if not spectacular.
Very minor complaints are (a) not enough parking near the Inn, so had to drop off stuff and park in overflow parking up the hill, and (b) although the breakfast was quite good, there was limited seating room, so it frequently filled with guests hovering and waiting for a table to open up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Year-round inn located near Grand Teton National Park and the base of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Inn at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Jackson Hole Hotel Teton Village
- Inn Jackson Hole
- Inn At Jackson Hole Teton Village