We just returned from a wonderful Christmas week at the Teton Club. It was the perfect location for our family of five with three bedrooms and three baths everyone had their own space. All of us loved the ease of skiing from the lodge. There are ski lockers on the first floor that make it so easy to store your gear then retrieve it and ski right out the door in the morning. My son and daughter-in-law enjoyed the hot tubs as there are several going up the slope and they are private with the tram running right overhead. Access to everything in the village is super convenient and we enjoyed the Mangy Moose and Teton Thai and a new restaurant The Spur.
Our condo was wonderful, although I would request an even numbered 3rd or 4th floor room for view and more sunshine if we are able to return. The housekeeping staff was excellent and always provided everything I requested. The kitchen is well stocked and the daily maid service was a real treat. The gas burning fireplace was wonderful and so easy to just turn on and off.
I loved the valet service. What a luxury it was to call down to have them bring the car up and on check out day to have them pick up our luggage and have it all loaded in the car when we got downstairs! I can't say enough about the wonderful staff from the valet service to the front desk to housekeeping to the bartender who took family pictures in front of the Christmas tree for us.
If we return I will certainly take advantage of the beautiful lobby, but we didn't seem to ever have enough time in our day to just soak up that warm space. If you are a snow shoeer I would highly recommend that you walk down through the village and out to the Wilson-Moose road. There you can don your snow shoes and have a beautiful hike up to the National Park. Going north along the road a path had been created by other users and there is no road traffic as the road is closed one mile north of the Village. I had my best snow shoe hike right along that road with the most glorious sunrise over the mountains that I have ever seen. Wish I had found that as soon as we arrived for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Teton Club is Jackson Hole’s Private Residence Club. Located at the base of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and 1 mile from the south entrance to Grand Teton National Park, centrally located for summer and winter activities.The Teton Club is your luxurious base camp for every season of the year. At the Teton Club, you’ll feel right at home in our beautifully appointed residences. Each unit has a full gourmet kitchen, with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and slate flooring. Each unit has a private balconies, river rock fireplace, wireless connectivity, washer/dryer, complementary daily housekeeping and valet parking and a host of resident comforts enrich your time with family and friends. The staff at the Teton Club is prepared to ensure your time is spent enjoying your vacation. From the freedom and convenience of a full service concierge for last minute reservations, to catered parties, and groceries, whatever you need, our staff will handle it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia and Despegar.com so you can book your Teton Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Teton Club Hotel Teton Village
- Teton Club Jackson Hole/Teton Village