Won a trip to Teton Village from BiddingforGood. What a beautiful place, far enough from town to be peaceful, but not too far not to enjoy Jackson Hole. Close to Teton National Park, would have been even closer if a mother grizzly didn't have a major road closed for 4 days. Oh well ,thats what we came for. 30 minutes to Teton National Park and about 50 minutes to South entrance of Yellowstone. What a great location. Condo was gigantic, great housekeeping. Told my husband he has to buy me one! Almost forgot, if you are a skier, its right outside the lodge doors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Teton Club is Jackson Hole’s Private Residence Club. Located at the base of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and 1 mile from the south entrance to Grand Teton National Park, centrally located for summer and winter activities.The Teton Club is your luxurious base camp for every season of the year. At the Teton Club, you’ll feel right at home in our beautifully appointed residences. Each unit has a full gourmet kitchen, with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and slate flooring. Each unit has a private balconies, river rock fireplace, wireless connectivity, washer/dryer, complementary daily housekeeping and valet parking and a host of resident comforts enrich your time with family and friends. The staff at the Teton Club is prepared to ensure your time is spent enjoying your vacation. From the freedom and convenience of a full service concierge for last minute reservations, to catered parties, and groceries, whatever you need, our staff will handle it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Teton Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Teton Club Hotel Teton Village
- Teton Club Jackson Hole/Teton Village