“SKIING AND SCENERY AT ITS BEST” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Ski/ Snowboard Areas, Sports
Activities: Nightlife
South Florida, Florida
13 attraction reviews
“SKIING AND SCENERY AT ITS BEST”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2014

A wonderful retreat....the Teton's are absolutely breath taking, tough skiing but this is what makes it special. The staff is well prepared to accommodate one and all...summer visits are just as special .

Visited March 2014

Memphis, Tennessee
3 attraction reviews
“Excellent Fine Hotel, great bed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2014

Beautiful vista's, very attentive staff. Dinning service a little slow however even by luxury standards.

Cordova, Tennessee
8 attraction reviews
“Just goes to show, every customer interaction is critical”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2014

I have never given a 1. I will also be honest that this resort does not deserve a one except for one glaring customer service issue but for that they get it.
First, I will say the rooms in the resort are well laid out. This is the first walk-in closet I have had in a hotel. Bathroom is incredibly large with large separate shower. My room had a gas fireplace as well.

Food was very good with unique menu items. Everything was great until checkout. I had to leave a day early and notified resort upon arrival my plans had changed. I was here on business so decision was not a whim. I was told that my cancellation was not within company policy for timeframe therefore I would have to pay for night I was not there. First, this policy is ridiculous for a good hotel that can easily sell rooms. Second, anytime has to hide behind "company policy" when dealing with a customer you know they have or are about to lose their way. In both instances, I was not allowed to speak to a manager. Therefore, you get my first 1.

Virginia
21 attraction reviews
“Autumn is Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2014

My room overlooks the mountain with trees turning gold. I hiked up that mountain and got a spectaular view of the Jackson Bason and mountains behind it. Many options for outdoor activity.

Great service and good food.

London, United Kingdom
“I want to live here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2014

Everything about this hotel is perfect. The food is exceptional whether in the bar or in the grill. Great spa facilities with a well equipped gym and the heated pool outside is the perfect touch. Staff are so friendly and willing to help with day trips etc. Will be looking to return soon.

Visited September 2014