When we arrived, even though it was a business trip for my husband, it was still our anniversary. I called ahead to have champagne for us but was told it would be complimentary as well as a cheese plate. It was waiting on us chilled as well as nice note from the Hotel General Manager. Such a nice touch! The room is beautiful with a walk in closet on the right of the entry hallway, a large bathroom with heated flooring, a sitting area with a beautiful fireplace, work area, and a sleeping area. The balcony was my favorite part. Even though we were on the 4th floor, it is actually the 2nd floor due to the hotel's layout. We overlooked the pool and had a magnificent mountain view. I would have to say though, after a long day white water rafting and mingling with business associates I was ready to hit the sack at 10pm and kids were loudly playing in the pool. No one downstairs apparently cared about their volume and being only 2 floors up, we heard the brunt of it. I can't say anything about the restaurant's food as all our meals were catered but everything we had was excellent. The service we received at all times was impeccable. Our fireplace didn't work the first evening we got there but I called the next day and someone was sent within 10 mins who had it working in the next 10 mins. It was really nice to walk into our room after a long day with the bed turned down, a pitcher of water on the bedside table and the fire going. The robe and slippers in the closet are also a nice touch. I last thing I have to mention is my husband just wanted a pop one evening. You can't find one anywhere. There isn't a machine around. You either have to call room service for one can of pop or leave the grounds to head over to the Teton Village. There was got to be an easier way. However, pop does not ruin my stay. I did go to the spa twice. The facial was average but the massage was one of my top three. The spa is nice and spacious. I wished I had time to spend lounging in the hot tub, or the relaxation area. The gym was also clean with good equipment. The towels and headphones are nice to use, especially when you forget yours. I wished the gym had more a view. I ran outside the rest of my stay. So - We WILL be back. We had the most wonderful time and it doesn't hurt that work paid for it!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TIG Global, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Jackson Hole Hotel Teton Village
- 4 Seasons Resort Jackson Hole
- Four Seasons Teton Village
- Teton Village Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Resort And Residences Jackson Hole Teton Village