“Amazing location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Seasons Resort Jackson Hole

Save Saved
You added Four Seasons Resort Jackson Hole to your Saves list
Four Seasons Resort Jackson Hole
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7680 Granite Loop Road, PO Box 544, Teton Village, WY 83025   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Explorer Pkg. w/ B-Fast
Ranked #1 of 6 hotels in Teton Village
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Amazing location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I absolutely loved this resort. Right at the edge of the Teton National park we went on beautiful drives through the majestic mountains. Everyday was a new adventure, biking, hiking, rafting, fishing. We can't wait to come back in the winter and do all of snow activities.

• Stayed June 2013

485 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
Westlake Village, California, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I stayed one night at another hotel and it was not what I had hoped so I went over to the Four Seasons and was pleasantly surprised. It was not stuffy but welcoming and casual. The staff were very helpful and friendly no matter where I was (valet, front desk, bar, restaurant, hallways). The hotel offers a choice of restaurants as well as 24 hour room service (which is great when your flight is delayed and you don't get in until close to midnight). My king view room was spacious and included a balcony and fireplace. The rooms were also super quiet and the L'Occtaine shampoo, soap, etc...in the bathrooms was fabulous. All in all...sheer heaven! Wished I could have stayed longer than one night. Will go back for sure!

Room Tip: My valley view room had a great view.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Northern California, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

I stayed at the hotel for a work conference. I knew that we would be treated well, but I absolutely had no idea how incredibly classy, yet enjoyable this property was.

Staff: Top notch, friendly, incredibly responsive to my needs. They were always there with a water in case you were looking a bit dehydrated, offering to carry bags, and knowledgeable if you had a question. These are consummate hospitality industry professionals.

Accommodations: I stayed in a Valley View suite. It was nice, overlooking the courtyard, and pointing towards Sleeping Indian Mountain and it's nearby hills. The Teton (Mountain View) rooms give a nicer view of the slopes and the Tetons.

The room was generously sized, appointed with rich woods, marble, granite, and metals. It had the whole "western" and "ski-resort" feel going on, without being cheesy or obvious. It was plush all the way. I especially liked the heated floors in the bathroom, and the gas fireplace with blower--it helped out on the chilly nights I had while there. Also, the most comfortable bed and comforter I've every had in a hotel before.

Food: The Handle Bar and the Westbank Grill were both excellent places for a nice breakfast/dinner. We were fed in our conference venue on property, but the food apparently was prepared by the hotel--and it was fine dining indeed--nice elk sausage, wonderful bison tenderloins, beautiful and eye-appealing veggies, and mouthwatering desserts that, ahem..."forced" me to stray from my diet! You simply cannot go wrong with whatever you decide to eat at this property's restaurant offerings.

Value: Seeing as I hardly had to pay for a thing (work perq!), it was a great value! If I had to pay for it...well, this _is_ Jackson Hole, so I didn't expect that it would be cheap--but surprisingly, I would still say that quality to value ratio was good, and wouldn't feel bad dropping the kind of coin that the property costs, however, I would make every effort to seek out the occasional packages and deals you can find for this place.

Grounds: We were there in the middle of June, so, no skiers and other associated snow-bunnies--just kids going downhill mountain bike riding on the snowless slopes (suicide!!!), and people playing disc golf, hiking, and visiting the shops and other nearby resorts. The grounds were laid out well, and it was reasonably easy to get around (Protip: when on the fourth floor-the main lobby floor--the building is shaped like a U - go out the courtyard-facing doors to make a shortcut to the other side of the hotel instead of traversing the length of the hotel!).

Overall, I really enjoyed the stay at the Four Seasons Jackson Hole, and am trying to plan a return with my DW in the fall. If you're looking for a plush accommodation to splurge on when visiting Yellowstone or Grand Teton parks, or looking to find some celebrities in Jackson, you cannot possibly go wrong choosing this property.

Room Tip: Any room (Valley or Mountain view) is good any time of the year -- but bonus point for the Mountain...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
FSJac, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Resort Jackson Hole, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
We could not be happier to hear that you had such a nice time with us. Just so you know when you are on vacation the calories don't really count...so hopefully you enjoyed our housemade desserts and cured meats. :) Please do come back to see us again soon as we look forward to having you.
Orlando, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I thought the staff were top notch and food was great and very reasonable given this is an upscale resort. The resort location is also great for summer and winter. The pool and amenities were also great. Id even go so far as to say the staff was the best of any resort I've stayed at....which is a lot.

As much as I liked the resort I was really dissatisfied with our room. Not so much the room which was very nice, but the view we got was just bad. Our first one bedroom suite was on the second floor which had a view of the road and the associated construction noise associated with the current paving project in Teton Village. Needless to say we had to stay a night in what my 6 year old called the dungeon because the resort was full.

The next day they moved us to room 720. Same interior but right above some industrial looking vents 10 feet below the balcony. Honestly it felt like I was looking out a motel 6 window over the interstate. For what a room costs at the 4 Seasons this just wasn't right. I was then told no other rooms would be available during my stay. Needless to stay I just didn't use the balcony (which I usually do). Overall great staff....but I was really disappointed. I suggest making sure you have a nice view if that matters to you.

Room Tip: Avoid floor two and room 720. Ask for a great view when booking so you dont get stuck with a bad vie...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I wish we had read all of the reviews of the Four Seasons Resort Jackson Hole before booking our "valley view" room. We, too, were subjected to a room (lovely as it was) over the kitchen overlooking a parking lot and an apparently vacant model home building with lights that stayed on all night. What a disappointment. Contrary to typical Four Seasons standards, Housekeeping hours leave a bit to be desired. They had not yet arrived by 3:30pm on the first full day of our visit, so we requested "early, or at least by 1pm" service on the second day. They had not yet arrived by 2pm, which was only problematic given that we had a wedding to attend that afternoon. Ironically, they were bright and early (8:15am, on a Sunday) the third morning of our stay. No rest for the weary...and no typical Four Seasons turn down service on any night, either. All that said, Luke (valet) was delightful and informative, and there was one waitress in the restaurant during breakfast who deserves sainthood...gracefully breezing through sullen children and equally sullen and rude parents who ignored all of her valiant attempts to be cheerful and welcoming. I wish I had gotten her name....

Room Tip: The main floor is the fourth floor, so don't accept a room on the fifth floor if it's a &quo...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Pekin, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Very upscale amenities in a "resort casual" atmosphere! Pool and gym facilities excellent!
All staff friendly even if you are dressed VERY casually!
Food in all of Teton village excellent. Kids LOVED the pizzas in the room service.
Tours well arranged and all details accounted for!

• Stayed June 2013
Flims, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

The Four Season Hotel is the best place for a reasonable price. The Amangani Resort is way too expensive and the Snacke River Lodge doesn't have the class. The Four Season Hotel is located in Teton Village at the base of the skiarea and just next to theTeton National Park. The hotel entrance is a little hidden, better signs are necessary. The rooms are clean and have a good size and the beds have good linens. Valley view is less expensive and in the summer season more interesting (Mountain and slope view is good for winter). The staff is friendly and most of them are locals, which can give you helpful informations. Also the employees at the reception are professionals. The spa and the pool are a useful supplement of the resort. We can recommend this hotel for a happy and luxury stay for a good value.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Four Seasons Resort Jackson Hole? Share your experiences!