Stayed 2 nights in March in a resort view room - loved the ambience and look of the place. You get a great balance of FS high standards with the informality that comes from a relaxed ski/out resort in Teton Village as everyone is dressed for the outdoors. Lovely fire pits outside and a blazing fire in the main restaurant and lobby gave a cozy feel- Teton Village is small so all the restaurants and bars are a short walk from the hotel. We didn't eat in the evening at the FS as we had dinner at Il Villagio Osteria and Spur- both of which were very good. Breakfast at FS was also very good - we had drinks at the informal Handle Bar and were slightly underwhelmed by the service and vibe, which was the only low point - otherwise excellent and another top notch FS property. Really enjoyed drinking cocktails in the steaming pool looking at the stunning scenery, whilst your bathrobe is kept warm in heated cabinet outside - a true luxury!
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Jackson Hole Hotel
- Four Seasons Resort Jackson Hole Hotel Teton Village
- 4 Seasons Resort Jackson Hole
- Four Seasons Teton Village
- Teton Village Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Resort Jackson Hole Teton Village
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, TIG Global, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.