Yeah it's a Four Seasons, so everything you would expect from great quality to excellent service you'll get it!
- Location! You couldn't get any closer to the slopes and lifts than this.
- The staff is just great! From the doorman to the manager, and specially the ski and pool staff are always attentive and helpful. Having someone to put on and take off your ski boots or someone to give you a warm towel and robe the moment you leave the pool is really nice.
- Good restaurant options. At the Handle Bar (more laid back) you must try the Frickles or the Green Chili with a cold beer. For dinner you can try the Westbank Grill (be aware with the meat size or you might trouble to sleep) or japanese foot at the Lobby Bar.
- The room and bathroom have a good size with a nice complementary nespresso machine. The gas fireplace gives a nice touch.
- There's little to complain. The only small thing was that we ordered a cappuccino and a latte during breakfast and both were almost cold. A better option is the complementary nespresso at the bar.