“The kids stayed here” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Teton Village
Toronto, Canada
“The kids stayed here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

My wife and I stayed at Snake River Lodge, the kids stayed at the TML&S. The prices were similar. I think the kids got a little better deal, but perhaps it's a wash.

Everything about the place was pretty nice. The kids (well, not so young any more) had massages for the first time and that was really good. The internet worked well. And the restaurant here (Spur) is the best in Teton Village.

Room Tip: For food, go to Spur in the TML&S. Or the Osteria, just outside it. Or take the bus ($3 each way...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (134)
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

We visited the Teton Mountain Lodge for 6 nights. Honestly, it was our best vacation in 10 years. I have not one complaint about this place. (Read my other reviews. You'll see that is not usually the case.) The location of the Teton Mountain Lodge is perfect. We were in a one bedroom with a Murphy bed. Great bathroom, great furniture, very nice! We had breakfast there a few times and it was delicious. The concierge arranged a few activities for us. Fishing with Sean from Mangis was the best! He is our all time best fishing guide. So fun! Hiking in the park is incredible. We also enjoyed the rodeo. The only thing I would not endorse is the White Water Rafting. It was fun, but the rafting was less than an hour, but it took up hours of our day. We had to drive to Jackson and get there early, get on a bus, drive to a camp site where we pickup more people, drive to the launch. At the end of the rafting you are even farther away so there is even more bus time. Overall it was less than an hour of rafting but hours of driving. I would skip that.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

Great property with excellent access to the slopes. The service and amenities are all great. Fun new bar and restaurant. the design of the restaurant would feel at home at Hotel Terra which i like very much. great ski check, comfortable condo rooms (but on the small side) and one of the best hot tubs (rooftop) in Teton village! My only complaint was the odd times the cleaning service came.... While everyone is out skiing would make more sense to me!

• Stayed December 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

We've been skiing for a week at Jackson every year for many years now. During these years we've visited all the hotels and stayed at most of them, including the most expensive ones.

Without question, the TML is both the best value and our first choice. The service, the rooms, and particularly the spa are all excellent.

We now always book a one-bedroom condo with full kitchen and prepare our own breakfast and lunch. For dinner we sample the various restaurants in the village.

If we're too tired for a real dinner, I enjoy the bar at the Spur. It's always lively and has a good selection of wines and small dinners.

Room Tip: At ski resorts one usually wants a view of the mountain, but at Jackson we prefer the wide-open view...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

I stayed at this hotel with a large group of skiing buddies. We were blown away with the level of service all throughout the stay. The 20-person hot tub on the top deck, overlooking the mountain that we had just crushed all day, AND the valley with the sunsets was absolutely stunning. Spur restaurant was so good we ate their twice! Ski-In Ski-out was so convenient we came in for lunch each day!

Becky from the Concierge helped me with so many things, I can't even list them! Her other two counterparts, (Pam and Kristin maybe) were also very helpful with my highly needy group.

We do a ski trip annually, and have been to some of the best resorts worldwide, but the service and overall experience at Jackson Hole was definitely top notch thanks to this hotel. I can't wait to come back!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

The TML was a great place! Great location and a very accommodating staff. We were given two rooms to choose from, one facing the Mt and one facing the valley. We chose the valley view and even though the view wasn't spectacular the room was quiet. I had never slept in a room with a Murphy bed before so I was a bit skeptical at first. But it made all the sense in the world. It gave us plenty of room up and I don't know what it was like down because I was sleeping.

The best part was the rooftop hot tub and the spa. Wow. What a treat after a great day of skiing! Take your wine or whatever in a plastic container as glass is verboten. And, you will probably meet some interesting people up there. Word do caution when you go into the spa. Men and women are to stay in their own section even though it is connected. Oops.

Room Tip: The staff suggested taking a room on the valley side as the snow plows can be noisy in the morning.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Fayetteville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

TML is a very pretty place located right in the middle of everything going on in the village. I really enjoyed that part of it but the hotel was a little stuffy for me. The people were not overly friendly as I expected them to be due to the steep rate we paid. It was their off season so not sure if that had to do with it or not. We got the studio room I believe it was called with the Murphey bed. The bed squeeked with every movement and kept me awake most of the night. Everything about the hotel is top notch but I would not get a room with the Murphey bed again for sure.

Room Tip: Don't get a room with the Murphey bed!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa? Share your experiences!