“Best Value in the Village” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Winter 20-30-40
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Teton Village
Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
“Best Value in the Village”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

We've been skiing for a week at Jackson every year for many years now. During these years we've visited all the hotels and stayed at most of them, including the most expensive ones.

Without question, the TML is both the best value and our first choice. The service, the rooms, and particularly the spa are all excellent.

We now always book a one-bedroom condo with full kitchen and prepare our own breakfast and lunch. For dinner we sample the various restaurants in the village.

If we're too tired for a real dinner, I enjoy the bar at the Spur. It's always lively and has a good selection of wines and small dinners.

Room Tip: At ski resorts one usually wants a view of the mountain, but at Jackson we prefer the wide-open view...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

I stayed at this hotel with a large group of skiing buddies. We were blown away with the level of service all throughout the stay. The 20-person hot tub on the top deck, overlooking the mountain that we had just crushed all day, AND the valley with the sunsets was absolutely stunning. Spur restaurant was so good we ate their twice! Ski-In Ski-out was so convenient we came in for lunch each day!

Becky from the Concierge helped me with so many things, I can't even list them! Her other two counterparts, (Pam and Kristin maybe) were also very helpful with my highly needy group.

We do a ski trip annually, and have been to some of the best resorts worldwide, but the service and overall experience at Jackson Hole was definitely top notch thanks to this hotel. I can't wait to come back!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

The TML was a great place! Great location and a very accommodating staff. We were given two rooms to choose from, one facing the Mt and one facing the valley. We chose the valley view and even though the view wasn't spectacular the room was quiet. I had never slept in a room with a Murphy bed before so I was a bit skeptical at first. But it made all the sense in the world. It gave us plenty of room up and I don't know what it was like down because I was sleeping.

The best part was the rooftop hot tub and the spa. Wow. What a treat after a great day of skiing! Take your wine or whatever in a plastic container as glass is verboten. And, you will probably meet some interesting people up there. Word do caution when you go into the spa. Men and women are to stay in their own section even though it is connected. Oops.

Room Tip: The staff suggested taking a room on the valley side as the snow plows can be noisy in the morning.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Fayetteville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

TML is a very pretty place located right in the middle of everything going on in the village. I really enjoyed that part of it but the hotel was a little stuffy for me. The people were not overly friendly as I expected them to be due to the steep rate we paid. It was their off season so not sure if that had to do with it or not. We got the studio room I believe it was called with the Murphey bed. The bed squeeked with every movement and kept me awake most of the night. Everything about the hotel is top notch but I would not get a room with the Murphey bed again for sure.

Room Tip: Don't get a room with the Murphey bed!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
New York, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

We had another wonderful stay at TML. We had a spacious 1 bedroom suite in the spa wing with a nice deck. My 6'1" teenage son was very comfortable on the murphy bed. The spa wing is a bit of a hike from the front desk, restaurant, and ski valet but convenient to the rooftop hot tub. We loved our dinner downstairs at Spur and loved the convenience of ordering from them for room service too. We had breakfast included with our package and it was delicious. I always ate off the buffet, but my son special-ordered the pancakes which he loved. Ski valet was very friendly and housekeeping was flexible. It is the perfect combo of space and service. Can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: Rooms 244 and 344 are spa wing 1-bedroom suites.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Waconia, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

We had a amazing time at the lodge. The staff is second to none - Pamela at the concierge desk gets the highest honor for knowledge and her personality was infectious. We had a 2 room unit both with king beds and a great living space - perfect for 2 couples. The Spur bar and restaurant were very good - a great spot to stop at the end of the day.

• Stayed March 2013
Denver, Colorado
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

I just recently stayed at the Teton Mountain Lodge and was very disappointed. First of all I had called a week early to ask if I could get a earlier check in...the rest of my group was skiing and I had nothing to do. They assured me they would be able to get me in earlier than the four o'clock check in. When I first approached the front desk I was spoken to in a very rude manor and was told I would not get in early but they would call me as soon as possible. I tried to kill as much time as I could at the spa where I had a very nice experience. After I grabbed some lunch. I went back to the front desk again...and was told just to wait. At 3:45 I got a call saying my room was finally ready! I too have stayed at the Four Seasons in Jackson...where everyone was so kind and always willing to make your stay a fabulous time! The rooms were so noisey here that I could hear full conversations! The rooms at Four Seasons were peaceful...and exquisite! Spend the extra money and go to the Four Seasons...it is a night and day difference! With so much more to do within the hotel... excellent food...service...top notch everything!

Room Tip: Go to Four Seasons!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Been to Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa? Share your experiences!