“Hey It's Not The Four Seasons but Excellent Value” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
15% Grand Savings
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Teton Village
SC
“Hey It's Not The Four Seasons but Excellent Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

So it's not the Four Seasons but for less than half the price of the cheapest Four Seasons room we recieved a nice one bedroom suite at the Teton Mountain Lodge. I am usually quite picky and I can tell you the recent rennovations turned out nicely. The pictures, as shown on this website, are quite accurate.

Room - Very Nice
Staff - Friendly
Amenities - Adaquate
Restaurant - Very Good

We did have to wait until nearly 5 pm for housekeeping one day but the next several days they were there at 10:00 am. It is nearly ski in - you must walk about 100 ft from the slopes to the back door. Ski out is 100 yds to tram (access to black runs) or 200 yds to all other lifts.

Overall I would definitely go again at Four Seasons $999 standard room and $425 for the TML suite. It was a very nice stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
tyler_barker, General Manager at Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Dear firepatio,
Thanks for the fantastic review; we very much appreciate the feedback. I’m pleased to hear that you have discovered our slopeside alpine lodge offers the perfect blend of mountain hospitality and value for winter and summer visitors alike.
It was also great to read your positive comments surrounding our recently renovated on-site restaurant, Spur, which has proven to be hit with hotel guests and locals alike.
I hope you can make your way back to Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa in the near future.
Tyler

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (135)
Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed at the TML at least eight times over the past decade for both winter and summer vacations. We keep returning because we know the hotel is great and the staff is endlessly focused on the guests. The TML nicely manages to be a place adults and children -- traveling together or separately -- can enjoy at the same time. The studios with kitchens provide eating flexibility although we happily ate nearly every meal from the Spur. Every contact with staff was professional, friendly and courteous. It's clear the TML and Jackson Hole Mountain Resort have thought through how to be sure each one of their guests has a good experience and it shows. We will be back!

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Utica, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

My wife & I spent our honeymoon here & our stay was magnificent. One-bedroom corner suite was very cozy yet gave us plenty of space. Amenities were plentiful & the staff was exceptionally helpful & friendly...they went out of their way to ensure that we had a great time. We would definitely stay here again & we highly recommend it!

Room Tip: Corner suites are the best.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
tyler_barker, General Manager at Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Dear Thomas G,
First and foremost, congratulations and thanks for the stellar review! I’m delighted to hear that our rooms and staff exceeded your expectations during your honeymoon. We’d love to see you again if your travels do bring you back to the Jackson Hole area.
Portland, ME
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

I called at noon on the day of check in to see if I could check in early, and because my room was ready, I was able to start enjoying the amenities of the hotel by 1:00! The front desk could not have been friendlier or more helpful in my interactions with them.

The room was perfect - I stayed in a Sundance Junior Suite, which has a king sized bed and queen sized murphy bed, a gas fireplace and a gorgeous kitchen that you could cook a complete meal in (or just keep your champagne cold - which is what I did). The bathroom was also really beautiful, with a jetted big soaking tub.

My favorite amenity is the roof top hot tub. We sat out there for over 2 hours, and enjoyed watching some moose wandering around on one of the ski trails that had not opened yet. Every 15 minutes or so, the aerial tram goes by, and you have views of Sleeping Indian, Jackson Peak, the Snake River Range, and the Tetons. I wish I was there right now. And, I can't wait to return.

Room Tip: I really liked the Sundance Junior Suite, it gives you the kitchen, but is more affordable then a 1...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
tyler_barker, General Manager at Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Dear ellemsmith,
Thanks for the positive review. It is always great to hear when our guests are able to enjoy all of the extensive amenities here at the Lodge, including a bonus moose sighting! I’d agree that the Sundance Jr. Suites are a perfect mix of luxury and convenience while visiting the Jackson Hole area.
We hope to see you back here at the Lodge soon and thanks again for the great review.
Calgary, Alberta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed the stay. The accommodations (2 bedroom suite) were outstanding and made our stay both comfortable and relaxed. The suite was spacious, nicely appointed, and very quiet. My daughter and I enjoyed massages at the Spa. The Teton Village is a very lovely area. We enjoyed a float trip down the river as part of our package and had a very nice and knowledgeable guide. My husband and daughter also enjoyed an afternoon of horseback riding. My only small suggestion would be that the restaurant should be open longer hours (and every day) for a full breakfast menu. We would then have eaten at the restaurant every day for breakfast. We did have one outstanding dinner at the restaurant! We sure to return one day!

Room Tip: I don't think you could go wrong with any of the rooms here!!!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
tyler_barker, General Manager at Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Dear USCalgarian,

Thanks for the great review. It’s great to hear you and your family enjoyed all of the amenities here at the hotel as well as all of the great outdoor activities our area has to offer.
We hope to see you back at Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa soon.

Thanks again.

Castle Rock, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

This was our second visit here. We enjoy this time of year as it is before ski season and is most peaceful especially when the staff (Janelle, Marco, Darshan ) puts you in the most ideal accommodations with an incredible view. The staff truly goes out of their way to make sure you are completely satisfied. We look forward to visiting again in the near future.

*the only negative comment I have to offer is the bed(mattress) was uncomfortable this visit.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
tyler_barker, General Manager at Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Dear BW,
Thanks for the great review! We're glad you decided to return had an enjoyable time. Janell, Marco and Darshan are a great team and I'm not surprised one bit to read that they were standouts during your stay. Thanks again for the positive review and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

After pretty disappointing lodging in Yellowstone (though the park was amazing!) we found ourselves at Teton Mountain Lodge and Spa, which was one of the nicest places we've ever stayed. We were in a studio apartment which was plenty big. Small but well-appointed kitchen and eating area, comfortable couch and chair, nice wall-mounted TV, atmospheric gas fireplace, little balcony, and a slightly low-to-the-ground but very comfortable Murphy bed, which came out of the wall. I have to say that the bathroom alone was worth the visit! Huge shower with two shower heads, spa shampoo, conditioner, and lotion. Everything was very clean. We loved the apartment but we really adored the rest of the lodge. Indoor and outdoor pools, 5 or 6 hot tubs (including the one on the roof under the stars!), a spa (which we didn't use), gift shop, and an excellent restaurant on premises with a superb breakfast buffet. In addition, you're in the middle of Teton Village so there's plenty of other places to eat and things to do. Hats off to the staff at Teton Lodge, also. They were all very friendly and accommodating. One young man built us a fire in one of the two lobby fireplaces in the middle of the afternoon, and Ross was very kind about helping us as we attempted to pack our car up at our departure. Teton Mountain Lodge really added to what was a wonderful trip.

Room Tip: I loved the studio apartment, but some people might be put off by the Murphy bed, though it was very...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
tyler_barker, General Manager at Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Dear metaphorhellman,

Thanks for the great review! I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed all of the amenities that our rooms have to offer and our great breakfast buffet.

Thanks again for recommending us. We appreciate it.

Tyler

Been to Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa? Share your experiences!