“Lovely hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Snake River Lodge and Spa

You added Snake River Lodge and Spa to your Saves list
Snake River Lodge and Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7710 Granite Loop Road, Teton Village, WY 83025 (Formerly Snake River Lodge & Spa, A RockResort)   |
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Teton Village
“Lovely hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

This was a lovely hotel. My biggest complaint was how loud the toilets are. They could wake the dead in my opinion. My husband and I were quite tired from all our of traveling and I was wakened by toilets flushing throughout the night. We had the buffet for breakfast and the dining room manager was very nice. I thought the food was okay. The pool was beautiful but we just observed it.
I think the resort fee is a bit much.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
Corpus Christi, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

After a long day visiting Yellowstone National Park and a long drive from the Mammoth area of the park, we were happy and relieved to arrive at Snake River Lodge and Spa. From the time we arrived until the time we left, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The staff was friendly and welcoming and the hotel was beautiful. The room was well appointed and very comfortable. I can't wait to bring the family back here.

Stayed May 2015
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

Enjoyed our first visit a year ago-so much we decided to come back for our thirtieth anniversary. Even noted our special occasion in the notes. Acknowledged by front desk with"I see that here in yor reservation notes" no attempt or acknowledgement was made - even when we were the only ones in the dining room for an overpriced meal. Elevator didn't work half the time and even though we spoke to front desk directly to leave the room I disturbed housekeeping was in everyday. Even so they failed to see we were out of TP. And housekeeping wedge chairs against the door leading to the deck so we couldn't get out until we came around to move them- a 4 story journey down and up. In addition to charging you up front for the room you are charged $35 a day for so called resort fees. And when you check in they will reserve another $300 on your card just in case. -not left with a feeling this is a first class resort. College kids may be smart academically but don't know service or how to create a memorable visit for guests...too busy in break room. One bright spot were the huckleberry mojitos.

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

Upon arrival, Melissa, the front desk manager and Georgi made me feel welcome and well taken care of. There was a slight problem with my reservation and they promptly took care of it and made me feel like a valued guest. I will definitely stay here again. Many of the other employees have been very nice and accommodation. Would definitely recommend.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
Tampa, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Upon arrival..room was not ready on time, table was not wiped clean, someone else's hair in the shower, hours to get extra towels and pillows, B-fast buffet overpriced... BUT even after that we stuck it out... all to find out, my prepaid rate was not so pre-paid / paid in full... they wanted to and did charge for an additional night... I demanded to speak with the manager... but she refused to give any consideration... We take 2 major family ski trips each year and we will NOT be going back to the Snake River Lodge. Thumbs down to Snake River Lodge.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2015

I have stayed all over the mountain over the last 16 years and this is my favorite place to stay. I will definitely return next year!
my 8 year old loved it too. The pool and hot tubs are gorgeous and heated properly.

Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
London, England, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2015

I stayed at the Snake River Lodge with a friend at the end of February. We enjoyed our stay but some things could have been better. Check-in was quick and our room was even ready before the check in time. While my friend parked the car, I struggled through the front door with luggage and a cart, while 3 people behind the concierge desk kept chatting. The guest behind me helped with the door! While struggling through the lobby with the cart a guy from maintenance(?) actually offered to help. The room was nice and clean, the beds super-comfy, there is a small fridge, coffeemaker, a safe, a hairdryer.Internet worked fine. Like other guests mentioned, the toilet flush was quite loud, we could hear it from other rooms as well. Housekeeping was spotty, forgetting towels one day, and not checking on the coffeemaker usage other days. The guys in the ski valet were lovely, very friendly and always ready to help. The pool area was very nice, however if you go later during the evening it is a mess, with used towels and used cups everywhere. Housekeeping needs to do more rounds and clean up. We went to the hot tub in the spa on the third floor instead, it was cleaner and quieter. The Spa staff were excellent, the lady at the Spa desk very nice and welcoming, and the Massage Therapist (Travis) was awesome. Only had food the first night at the bar. The Hamburger was good, huge portion, but waited nearly ten minutes to order because the only bar person was nowhere to be found.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends

Been to Snake River Lodge and Spa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Snake River Lodge and Spa

Address: 7710 Granite Loop Road, Teton Village, WY 83025 (Formerly Snake River Lodge & Spa, A RockResort)
Location: United States > Wyoming > Jackson Hole > Teton Village
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Room Service Ski-In / Ski-Out Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#4 Luxury Hotel in Teton Village
#4 Family Hotel in Teton Village
Hotel Class:4 star — Snake River Lodge and Spa 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Snake River Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Snake River Lodge & Spa, a Rock Hotel Teton Village
Snake River Lodge And Spa, a Rockresort
Snake River Hotel
Snake River Teton Village
Snake River Lodge And Spa Jackson Hole/Teton Village

If you own or manage Snake River Lodge and Spa, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.