“Great accomodation awesome skiing” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Snake River Lodge and Spa

You added Snake River Lodge and Spa to your Saves list
Snake River Lodge and Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7710 Granite Loop Road, Teton Village, WY 83025 (Formerly Snake River Lodge & Spa, A RockResort)   |
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Teton Village
Perth, Australia
“Great accomodation awesome skiing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW

We had a fantastic time in Teton Village and the staff at Snake River Lodge were really freindly and helpfull.
The skiing was everything we hoped for and the night life was also great fun.
There was some noise with the construction of a new building in the village center, but it was limited to the daytime.

Room Tip: Balcony rooms have a good view
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
southern california
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed here one night in a one-bedroom suite that had a fireplace and jetted tub. The jetted tub was a one-person sit-in design, so not exactly a relaxed recline, but nice nonetheless. The room was nicely decorated, though the view was lacking (we looked out at a service road and a wall of hotel rooms), which was disappointing given the gorgeous scenery that surrounds this place. I didn't like the bed pillows - all the same and not of good quality. The staff were all friendly, and the indoor/outdoor pool area was very nice. Only valet parking (at $20 per night) is available directly adjacent to the hotel; everyone else has to park in a lot across the street. Also thought the extra resort fee charged to every room was a bit unnecessary. I might stay here again, but I wasn't 'wow'ed by any means so I'll probably check out one of the other places in the area the next time I'm in town.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
West Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It's not highly advertised but you can ask for a room in the Crystal Springs Condo. All the amenities of the hotel, and just 40 yards from the hotel, they are full residences with full kitchens, washer and dryers abd terrific views. There are one bedrooms through three bedroom units. There are even 2 story penthouses with 3 full bedrooms and private baths with a loft that sleeps 2 and 2 half baths.....and heated undergone parking spots! Full housekeeping too.
Next time you book Snake River ...ask about these, or search hard on their website.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Durham, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2014

My wife had a conference there so I tagged along with her for a 2 night stay. Hotel is right at the base of the Teton Mountain range with the cable car right next to it! We loved it. Midwest themed with beautiful wood throughout and just very low key. Nice bar right off the lobby to grab a drink before or after dinner or a late afternoon snack.

Pool area was one of the best I've ever experienced - indoor and outdoor so you can swim back and forth between both. Outdoor has a waterfall and a little small cut out underneath you can swim too and hang out.

Our room had 2 queens and wasn't huge but furniture was beautiful, beds were super comfy so I couldn't complain. Clean, well maintained. Bathroom - again smaller but newer fixtures and nice tile.

Staff were all friendly and helpful.

I run so literally right out the front door is a trail as is a horse stable for rides. To the left at the road takes you right into the Grand Teton National Park so I ran there - just watched out for bears and moose but was bummed that I didn't see any.

Several nice restaurants in and around a courtyard next to the hotel where they have condos, a gift shop, liquor store, ski stores--several. Really nice area. Didn't take the cable car up the mountain but should have--would have been incredible views.

The hotel is outside of town about 15-20 minutes but there is the local bus I took back and forth while my wife was in her meetings. Locals use it but so did some tourists like me.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Irvine, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2014

This place OK. It looks like a real luxury hotel when we booked it. And it wasn't really cheap either, so I guess expecting it to be a little better. Our room was small, kind of dark, and seemed a bit old. Still, we didn't come to Jackson Hole to hang out in the hotel room so no matter.

The food in the bar area was good, with some decent beers on tap. Walking distance to some shops, the tram, etc of Teton village. And by walking distance I mean like 30 yards.

We did not use any of the hotels amenities like the spa so can't comment there.

To sum up, Our stay was pleasant enough but I probably wouldn't stay there again.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Kaysville, Utah, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Snake River Lodge for the first time on a quick fall trip this year. What a beautiful facility with great western atmosphere. We loved our room, the pool, the restaurant for breakfast, and the general ambiance of the hotel. It is a great location to enter Teton Park from. We were pleased with every part of our stay - we'll be back!

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
srnhg, Owner at Snake River Lodge and Spa, responded to this review, October 23, 2014
Thank you for being our guests at the Snake River Lodge and Spa and writing such a great review.

We are glad to hear you enjoyed the hotels many amenities including the swim thru indoor / outdoor pools, the only pool of its kind in Jackson Hole, indoor/outdoor hot tubs, stone sauna and Gamefish Restaurant and Fireside Bar, serving fresh local cuisine.

As you mentioned, with its close proximity to Grand Teton National Park, Snake River Lodge & Spa offers the perfect vacation destination with something for everyone to satisfy even the most enthusiastic adventurer.

We appreciate your feedback and we hope to see you again soon!
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2014

I've stayed at the Snake River Lodge 3 times. The last one was several weeks ago. I had reserved a 1-bedroom suite which I've stayed in before and loved! This time that section was closed because it had no hot water. They upgraded me to a wonderful 2-bedroom suite. I loved it until I needed to use things in it like getting into the entrance door. It took 3-4 times everytime to get the lock to release to enter the room. The faucet in the kitchen - knob to switch it from a full stream to a sprayer- was missing, the towel rack in the bathroom was hanging half way off the wall, the 2nd plug in the outlet by table lamp didn't work. I could either have the lamp on or us my computer. Couldn't use both at the same time. The sheer drapes on the windows were coming off in numerous places, the window in one bedroom didn't have all its locks, one window wouldn't close all the way by about a 1/4" making the dump trucks going up and down hill extremely loud, and there was a some kind of big stain on the carpet that I had to walk around or jump over to enter the bedroom. I brought all this to the attention of the Front Desk/Management half way thru my 6-day stay. No one ever came to look at or fix any of the items I've mentioned above. I won't be returning! It's too expensive for the apparent disregard for the up-keeping of the rooms. There are too many other hotels in the Jackson/Teton Village area to stay in that keep up the maintenance of their facility. Maintenance is definitely not a priority at the Snake River Lodge. Very sad!

• Stayed September 2014, traveled solo

Been to Snake River Lodge and Spa? Share your experiences!