“Fabulous place in a great area.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Snake River Lodge and Spa

Save Saved
You added Snake River Lodge and Spa to your Saves list
Snake River Lodge and Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7710 Granite Loop Road, Teton Village, WY 83025 (Formerly Snake River Lodge & Spa, A RockResort)   |
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Teton Village
Kaysville, Utah, United States
“Fabulous place in a great area.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife and I stayed at the Snake River Lodge for the first time on a quick fall trip this year. What a beautiful facility with great western atmosphere. We loved our room, the pool, the restaurant for breakfast, and the general ambiance of the hotel. It is a great location to enter Teton Park from. We were pleased with every part of our stay - we'll be back!

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
srnhg, Owner at Snake River Lodge and Spa, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Thank you for being our guests at the Snake River Lodge and Spa and writing such a great review.

We are glad to hear you enjoyed the hotels many amenities including the swim thru indoor / outdoor pools, the only pool of its kind in Jackson Hole, indoor/outdoor hot tubs, stone sauna and Gamefish Restaurant and Fireside Bar, serving fresh local cuisine.

As you mentioned, with its close proximity to Grand Teton National Park, Snake River Lodge & Spa offers the perfect vacation destination with something for everyone to satisfy even the most enthusiastic adventurer.

We appreciate your feedback and we hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I've stayed at the Snake River Lodge 3 times. The last one was several weeks ago. I had reserved a 1-bedroom suite which I've stayed in before and loved! This time that section was closed because it had no hot water. They upgraded me to a wonderful 2-bedroom suite. I loved it until I needed to use things in it like getting into the entrance door. It took 3-4 times everytime to get the lock to release to enter the room. The faucet in the kitchen - knob to switch it from a full stream to a sprayer- was missing, the towel rack in the bathroom was hanging half way off the wall, the 2nd plug in the outlet by table lamp didn't work. I could either have the lamp on or us my computer. Couldn't use both at the same time. The sheer drapes on the windows were coming off in numerous places, the window in one bedroom didn't have all its locks, one window wouldn't close all the way by about a 1/4" making the dump trucks going up and down hill extremely loud, and there was a some kind of big stain on the carpet that I had to walk around or jump over to enter the bedroom. I brought all this to the attention of the Front Desk/Management half way thru my 6-day stay. No one ever came to look at or fix any of the items I've mentioned above. I won't be returning! It's too expensive for the apparent disregard for the up-keeping of the rooms. There are too many other hotels in the Jackson/Teton Village area to stay in that keep up the maintenance of their facility. Maintenance is definitely not a priority at the Snake River Lodge. Very sad!

• Stayed September 2014, traveled solo
Volo, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I booked online and found that we truly had a gem here. Right next to the Jackson Hole aerial tram for a quick ride up to 10K feet. The room was cozy and clean with a great bar and restaurant right in the hotel. Great food and service throughout our stay. We didn't use the spa or pool but it looked fantastic. Perhaps on our next trip. So close to the Grand Tetons National Park, its a quick drive to see great views and wildlife. Will stay here again.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Big Pine Key, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Made an online reservation, had know idea what to expect. Boy where we surprised when we pulled up in the pitch black of night, what a beautiful property. After we check in and went to our room, I immediately went down and booked the next night stay. We went out to the outdoor pool late at night, wow that was a surprise.....very cool pool with a good size fire place. It was just a great place to stay. I would highly recommend and will stay there again if I'm out there. We stay at Old Faithful lodge one night for $250 that was like a dorm room :( This place is well worth the money. Happy travelers : )

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Newbury, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had booked this lodge for a couple of nights during our recent road trip around Wyoming and Montana. It was expensive so I had high hopes - I was rather disappointed.
Our welcome at reception was very poor and even though I had booked and paid in advance we were then advised that there was a resort charge of USD 25 per person per day, which had not been shown anywhere on the booking.
We had a lovely room but we were supposed to have a room with a balcony - there was one of sorts but it looked out over the back stairs and the bin. The table and chairs on the balcony were filthy and looked as though they had not been cleaned for at least a month.

The room says that there is a safe in the room, there is but it is not attached to the wall and so you could just lift it out and walk off with it. When we commented to reception about this they just shrugged and said "well it is Jackson" - which I suppose meant that you valuables would be safe but looking at the comment from David92014 I think not.

My partner used the gym on both days and was extremely impressed with the facilities.

We had one dinner in the bar with cocktails which was excellent. Good service and good quality of ingredients. They do a mean Lime Vodka Martini.

I had such high hopes! My top tip is that if you are charged with the resort fee go back to reception at the end of your stay and ask for it to be removed. We did and they did but make sure you see the Front Desk Manager.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

After staying in many other lodges in Teton Village I can say the the majority act like it is the Lodge going out of their way for the customer and that guests were an annoyance. The Snake River lodge was a breath of fresh air. They really go out of their way to make their guests feel valued.Rooms were amazing, staff was very accommodation and friendly, pool and spa alone were reasons to stay! I will definitely only be staying there from here on out when I visit Jackson!

• Stayed September 2014
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went in an off season, Room was clean with comfortable beds and pillow, loved the large bathroom and robes provided, The view from our room was terrible as was outside pipes and a wall, Not sure how it would be when full as could hear a lot of noise from others in hallway. The pool area was very unique and worth the stay. Had waterfalls you could get under, a jet in regular pool and also hot tub. LIt up blue at night with a gas fireplace with benches all around. Staff seemed burned out by end of season. At least I hope they were not that way all year. Guest reception was lame, carrots, celery and hummus. I would stay again, just think their resort fee is high for what it provides, When I ask what it covered was told free parking and free internet.

Room Tip: We had room 210 and next to elevator. Would not recc.